Travel Guides> >
Monuments, Churches, Chapels, Fortresses in Madeira Island ( Santa Cruz )
Chapel of São Pedro
The Chapel of São Pedro has been built in 1500 where is situated in the left border of the mouth stream in Boa Ventura. This has been rebuilt in 7 January 1772 because it had been gutted by a spate.
Nowadays, the chapel still open to the public where every Sundays has mass.
Holiday House Vila Joaninha
Holiday House Vivenda Belo Horizonte
Holiday Cottages Casas Valleparaízo
Rural Hotel Estalagem a Quinta
Aparthotel Villa Opuntia
Holiday House Quinta do Lagar
Holiday House Casa d' Avó Beatriz
Outdoor activities - activities, tours, rentals:
Wales and Dolphin watching