Travel Guides> > Monuments, Churches, Chapels, Fortresses in Madeira Island ( Ribeira Brava )
This is the second oldest chapel in the civil parish of Campanário, and is in honor of Nossa Senhora do Bom Despacho.
This chapel is design in a religious Mannerist style. It was built in 1672, and was then rebuilt in 1762.
In 2007 this chapel was classified as a monument of public interest.
There is an annual festivity "arraial", taking place last Sunday of September.
Each year, there is an annual festivity (arraial), called Nossa Senhora do Bom Despacho. This festivity is in honor of its patron saint and aims at collecting lilies in the civil parish of Quinta Grande.